So you want to automatically post to Facebook, Twitter and Google+ when you publish a new post? There are a few different ways to accomplish this, but many methods are cumbersome and extremely hard to setup.
The best way we have found to auto post to social media is using the Jetpack plugin, which includes a feature called “Publicize”. With this plugin, all you need to do is sign in to each social media account to connect WordPress to the network. Read below for a step-by-step guide!
1. Search and install the “JetPack” plugin.
Click on “Plugins”, then “Add New” to get to this page:
Click “Install Now”
2. Activate Plugin
Click “Activate Plugin”
3. Once Activated, Connect to a WordPress.com Account
You may need to create a new, free account if you do not already have one.
Click “Connect to WordPress.com”
4. Sign in to WordPress.com
Enter your details, then click “Authorize”
5. Scroll Down and Search “Publicize”
Click Publicize Box
5. Click “Publicize Settings
6. Click the Network You Want to Automatically Post To
In this example, we will connect Facebook.
7. Sign In to Facebook
Use your personal account login. You can choose to post to your business page later.
Login to your personal account.
8. Authorize WordPress in Your Facebook Account
9. Repeat These Steps for Your Other Networks
That should do it! Now when you publish a post in WordPress, you will automatically post to your social networking business pages. Let us know if you have any questions!